1. Guo, J*., Liu, CB., Wang, X., Qu, Z., Zhang., W., & Zhang, X., (2017). Effect of Depression, Pain and Sleep Quality on Doctor Visits among Community-based Adults in Northwest China. Public health,147, 30-38.
2. Guo, J*., Fu, M., Xing, J., Qu, Z., & Wang, X. (2017). Coping Style and Posttraumatic Growth among Adult Survivors 8 Years after the 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake in China. Personality and Individual Differences, 111, 31-36.
3. Guo, J*., Huan, H., Qu, Z., Wang, X., & Liu, CB. (2017). Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Depression among Adult Survivors at 8 Years later of the 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake in China. Journal of Affective Disorders, 210, 27-34.
4. Gao, M., Li, X., Zhang, S., Xu, H., Zhou, H., Wang, X., Qu, Z.,Guo, J., Zhang, W., & Tian, D. (2017).Medication Adherence Mediates the Association between Type D Personality and High HbA1c level in Chinese Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: a six-month follow-up study. Journal of Diabetes Research, 7589184.
5. Guo, J*., Zhou, Q., Zhang., (2016).Long impact of earthquake on Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. Advances in Psychological Science(In Chinese). 10, 1-10.
6. Ren.X., Wang T., Karl. S., Guo,J*. (2016). Differential Effects of Executive Processes on Working Memory: A Combined Approach.Journal of Individual Differences, 37(4), 239–249. Corresponded author
7. Guo, J., Ren, X., Wang, X., Qu, Z., Zhou, Q., & Ran, C., et al. (2015). Depression among migrant and left-behind children in china in relation to the quality of parent-child and teacher-child relationships. Plos One, 10(12), e0145606.
8. Guo, J*., Wang, X., Yuan, J., Zhang, W., Tian, D., & Qu, Z.. (2015). The Symptoms of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Depression Among Adult Earthquake Survivors in China. The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 203(6), 469-472.
9. Zhang, W., Xu, H., Zhao, S., Yin, S., Wang, X., Guo, J., Tian, D. (2015). Prevalence and influencing factors of co-morbid depression in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a General Hospital based study. Diabetology & Metabolic Syndrome, 7, 60.
10. Guo, J.,Wu, P., Tian, D., Wang, X., Zhang, W., Qu, Z. et al. (2014). Post-traumatic Stress Disorder among Adult Survivors of the Wenchuan Earthquake in China: a repeated cross-sectional study. Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 28(1), 75-82.
11. Wang, X., Guo, J., Tian, D., Qu, Z., & Zhang, X. (2014). The Effects of Depression and Chronic Diseases on the Work Outcomes of Employees: A Prospective Study in Northwest China. Public health. 128(8),734-742.(Co-first author)
12. Yin, Y., Zhang, W., Hu, Z., Jia, F., Li, Y., Xu, H., Zhao, S., Guo, J., Tian, D., Qu, Z. et al. (2014).Experiences of stigma and discrimination among caregivers of persons with schizophrenia in China: A field survey. 9(9), e108527. PLOS ONE.
13. Guo, J.,Chen, L., Wang, X., Liu, Y., Chui, C. H., He, H. et al. (2012). The Relationship between Internet Addiction and Depression among Migrant Children and Left-behind Children in China.Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking,15(11), 585-90.
14. Tian, D., Qu, Z., Wang, X., Guo, J., Xu, F., Zhang, X. et al. (2012). The role of Basic Health Insurance on Depression: An Epidemiological Cohort Study of a randomized Community Sample in Northwest China. BMC psychiatry, 12, 151.
Jing Guo.(2016). Post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and physical health among adult survivors of the Wenchuan earthquake in China. Beijing. Social Science Academic Press.